What are the Benefits of Offering Online Learning?
There are many reasons why more and more people utilize online education to achieve their higher education goals. Instructors can optimize the timeliness and focus of the curriculum, students can more easily fit learning into their schedules, and, as a result, schools end up spending less on training students with larger returns on their investment. Online learning offers a number of advantages for schools looking to develop a new program or curricula, and none is bigger than the ability to offer training anywhere, anytime.
Benefits of Online Education
- Begin classes anytime and study anywhere you have an Internet connection
- Take classes in the comfort of your home or office
- Come and go as your schedule allows
- Enables student-centered teaching approaches
- Lower overhead costs for schools
- Interactive learning with industry experts from across the country
- Environmentally friendly
- The most up-to-date content
- Improved retention: stop, start, rewind each lesson as often as you like
- Course progress tracking and immediate exam results
Online education is a growing faction within the higher education market, with 75% of American universities and colleges allowing students to enroll in online courses. However, this does not mean colleges and universities will begin to phase out traditional classroom learning. Partnering with Dearborn and REcampus enables schools to blend their live classroom offerings with online courses.
REcampus: Your Fully Hosted Real Estate Online Learning Solution
REcampus, Dearborn’s exclusive online learning platform, makes it easy for any school to expand into distance education.