Online prelicensing and post-licensing real estate education is coming to North Carolina.
Are you ready? Dearborn has you covered!
The North Carolina Legislature recently passed a resolution that allows real estate schools to submit prelicensing and post-licensing online education courses to the commission on July 1, 2020. This change will significantly impact your real estate school business. You can count on Dearborn to help you prepare of this new and exciting opportunity!
- North Carolina 75-Hour Broker Prelicensing Course
- Complete North Carolina Real Estate Drill and Practice QBank
- North Carolina Post-Licensing: Broker Relationships and Responsibilities Online Course
- North Carolina Post-Licensing: Contracts and Closing Online Video Course
- North Carolina Post-Licensing: Laws, Rules, and Legal Concepts Online Video Course
Lastly, check back for updates and helpful tips to prepare you every step of the way.